Thursday, January 22, 2009

Together with my Wife Laura

In May 2008 I married Laura Fastabend. We have had quite an adventure.

Going over the pics from the last year (on Laura's camera just now), I realize how much we have done! Remodeling/fixing up the old ranch house, installing 600 feet of four-inch mainlines (irrigation), installing sprinkler systems on about an acre of land, repairing major leaks (caused by heavy farm equipment?), Laura planting a crop in her greenhouse, both of us planting a huge vegetable garden.

To that I must also add, excavating to eliminate the mudhole in the driveway, installing a huge truckload (and semi-trailer load too) of  crushed rock, tilling in some 30 yards of steer manure, building a nice concrete patio, stepping stones, creating flower beds, etc. etc. It has been a busy year.

Anyway, here we are, happy as ever l together. 

(For those who may be wondering: I would have put her Laura's pics in here a little sooner, except that my web page went somewhat neglected for a while, and later my photos all got lost when I did a complete restore to my laptop. So I had to wait until I had all my "stuff"  together at one time so I could upload some pics from her camera. Yeah, lost the pics from my own camera, as the camera's disk also had to be formatted! What a month it has been for electronics.)

No comments: